Output does not show PreviousNext
Mplus Discussion > Structural Equation Modeling >
Message/Author
 Franziska posted on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 5:10 am
Dear Drs. Muthén,

I'm testing for measurement invariance using multiple group analysis (step 1 for continuous outcomes).
I have five groups for which I would like to establish measurement invariance. Only using four of those five groups lead to a converging model (iterations: 100.000). I then included the fifth group, but now Mplus terminates after running a while without any of further notice or error message. The output window does not pop up as usual. If I open the output file manually, the file only contains the syntax I wrote and the first headline.
Is there anyway to fix the problem?
I have seen that there was a similar problem in this post here, but no solution given: http://www.statmodel.com/discussion/messages/22/8815.html?1346199495. My version is Version 6.1
Best
Franziska
 Linda K. Muthen posted on Tuesday, February 18, 2014 - 6:10 am
Please send the input, data, output, and your license number to support@statmodel.com.
 Carlos Sierra posted on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 5:19 pm
Dear Drs. Muthén,

I seem to be experiencing the same problem as the one posted above.

I am running a three-level growth model (Mplus version 8). When I run it, Mplus seems to terminate successfully (i.e., no error messages are shown), but no output is presented. If I open my output file, it only shows the input. Can you please provide some guidance with this.

Thank you.
 Bengt O. Muthen posted on Thursday, August 16, 2018 - 5:37 pm
Please send the input and data to Support along with your license number.
 Lisa van Zutphen posted on Monday, March 04, 2019 - 8:35 am
Dear Muthén,

I am interested in determining the ordering of three types of events in time and how these events influence each other. Therefore, I am running several models (such as cross-lagged panel model and other path models) with these three variables: 1 continuous variable and 2 dichotomous variables. Depending on the model, these three variables can be X and/or Y. All models are adjusted for the same set of confounders (3 dichotomous, 4 continuous, 2 categorical). I have data on 5 measurement moments. Because I have missing data, I chose MLR as an estimator.

I also experience that I do not get an output file.

Thank you in advance,

Lisa
 Bengt O. Muthen posted on Monday, March 04, 2019 - 5:21 pm
Send your input and data to Support along with your license number.
 Elke Sekeris posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 5:04 am
Dear Drs. Muthén,

I'm testing two seperate CFA analyses with two factors. When I put the correlation between the factors to zero, the CFA still runs, the output however does not pop up. When I open the output file manually, the file only contains the syntax I wrote and the first headline.This is the case for both the input files.

Is there anyway to fix the problem?

Best
Elke
 Bengt O. Muthen posted on Tuesday, June 04, 2019 - 5:32 pm
Please send your input and data to Support so we can check; also send your license number and let us know which version you are using.
Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: