Muthén, Du Toit & Spisic (1997)... PreviousNext
Mplus Discussion > Categorical Data Modeling >
Message/Author
 William M. Lapp, Ph.D. posted on Saturday, February 02, 2008 - 3:19 pm
Does anyone know the correct citation for the paper by Muthén, Du Toit & Spisic (1997)? I have the pdf, but I want to cite the paper in a grant I am writing that is due this week, so if anyone could tell me I would greatly appreciate it.

The title of the paper is: "Robust inference using weighted least squares and quadratic estimating equations in latent variable modeling with categorical and continuous outcomes."

Thank You,
Bill Lapp

WLapp@arg.org
 Linda K. Muthen posted on Monday, February 04, 2008 - 8:51 am
Muthén, B., du Toit, S.H.C. & Spisic, D. (1997). Robust inference using weighted least squares and quadratic estimating equations in latent variable modeling with categorical and continuous outcomes. Conditionallly accepted for publication in Psychometrika.
 Emily Blood posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 7:35 am
Is this citation information current? If it was accepted in 1997 is there a later correct citation? I too wish to cite this paper, but wanted to make sure the "accepted for publication" citation was up-to-date.
 Linda K. Muthen posted on Thursday, February 12, 2009 - 12:47 pm
You can use this or just call it a Technical Report. It was never revised and resubmitted.
Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: