Diagrammer Display PreviousNext
Mplus Discussion > Confirmatory Factor Analysis >
Message/Author
 Beth Bourdeau posted on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 11:07 am
I'm self-taught on Mplus and can't find an explanation on-line so I apologize for the very basic question.

When I'm running a CFA (or other analyses) and open the diagrammer, the diagram is off to the left of the window and I can only see part of the diagram.

I've tried changing the font size, zooming in and out, changing the decimals presented, rotating the diagram. Surely there is a way to scroll such that the entire model is visible at one time?

Thank you
 Linda K. Muthen posted on Thursday, August 06, 2015 - 1:38 pm
Try to zoom in and then grab and drag on a blank part of the diagram to recenter the diagram. If this does not work, send the output and dgm file along with your license number to support@statmodel.com.
 Beth Bourdeau posted on Friday, August 21, 2015 - 8:22 am
Thank you! Somehow I had not come across anything in my studies that mentioned the grab and drag on white space as a way to move the diagram.
 Kirill Fayn posted on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 12:20 am
Hello,

I am trying to view the diagram for a simple mediation path model. For some reason the diagram opens blank. I have tried other similar models and the diagram works. Here is my model:

USEVARIABLES ARE Int1_m OI MARK;
MISSING ARE all (-9999);
DEFINE:
STANDARDIZE OI;
ANALYSIS: BOOTSTRAP IS 5000;

MODEL:
MARK ON Int1_m OI;
Int1_m ON OI;

MODEL INDIRECT:
MARK IND Int1_m OI;

OUTPUT: SAMPSTAT STANDARDIZED cinterval (bcbootstrap);

Thank you for your help
 Linda K. Muthen posted on Thursday, August 25, 2016 - 8:56 am
Please send the files and your license number to support@statmodel.com.
 Andrea Quenette posted on Saturday, March 04, 2017 - 7:00 pm
I'm having the same trouble with my diagrammer being blank, regardless of which model/syntax I run. I believe my support license has expired so if anyone has suggestions, I really appreciate it.

Thanks!
 Bengt O. Muthen posted on Sunday, March 05, 2017 - 2:59 pm
Please send output and gh5 files to Support along with your license number.
 Sarah Phillips posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 8:19 am
Hello,

I am running a complicated two-level CFA with a second order factor on the within and another on the between, with seven and three factors respectively.

MPLUS doesn't seem to be creating a diagram of my model (even though it converges just fine). Does diagrammer not work when analysis=twolevel?

Thanks,

Sarah
 Bengt O. Muthen posted on Tuesday, March 27, 2018 - 10:33 am
Right, the Diagrammer is not available for multilevel models.
 Angeliki Argyriou posted on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 11:09 am
Hello there,

I'm running a mediation model and I just created a diagram of my model using the diagrammer. I'm a bit confused as the values displayed on the individual items of my latent variable on the diagram are different to those seen in the output under the BY estimates. Are the ones on the diagram not the factor loadings but something else?

Many thanks

Angeliki
 Bengt O. Muthen posted on Monday, April 30, 2018 - 11:43 am
Please send your output to Support along with the diagram or the gh5 file.
Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: