Chi Square Question PreviousNext
Mplus Discussion > Structural Equation Modeling >
 learningmplus posted on Friday, September 28, 2012 - 8:02 am

I am running a chi square test to compare whether children in three groups (each group defined by a disorder) have a best friend or not. The groups are unequal (n = 195, n = 88, n = 76). What type of test do I need to run to account for the unequal n in the three groups?
I am running my analyses in MPlus.

Thank you!
 Linda K. Muthen posted on Friday, September 28, 2012 - 9:52 am
You can use the Wald test via MODEL TEST. See the user's guide.
Back to top
Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message