GMM with more than one indicator PreviousNext
Mplus Discussion > Latent Variable Mixture Modeling >
Message/Author
 Stefanie Schmidt posted on Friday, June 27, 2014 - 9:30 am
Dear Drs Muthen,
I would like to run a GMM with two binary indicators (symptomatic and functional remission) measured at seven assessment points. I do not want to model functional and symptomatic remission as one process (remission) or independent processes. Instead I would prefer to identify trajectories that entail information about both aspects (e.g., trajectory class 1: no symptomatic and no functional remission over time; class 2: low functional but moderate symptomatic remission over time; class 3: moderate functional and high symptomatic remission; …). Do you have any example concerning this topic? Thank you in advance!
 Bengt O. Muthen posted on Saturday, June 28, 2014 - 6:58 pm
We don't have a script for it but it is easy to set up. Just use the regular GMM input for each process. It sounds like you want to have a single latent class variable affecting both processes and that means that by default you get the growth factor means of both processes changing over all the latent classes. Try it and see how it goes.
Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: