Joint latent class analysis PreviousNext
Mplus Discussion > Growth Modeling of Longitudinal Data >
Message/Author
 Stefanie Schmidt posted on Friday, May 30, 2014 - 7:57 am
Hi,
I would like to perform a joint latent class analysis (according to Proust-Lima et al., 2013) in that I want to identify latent risk classes (patterns of at-risk criteria) for psychosis over time using latent class mixed models for the longitudinal data and combine it with a survival analysis for the relationship of these latent risk classes with time-to-event data (i.e. conversion to psychosis). Patients have been assessed at baseline, after 1, 2, 3, 4, 5, 6, 9, 12, 18, and 24 months if they fulfill several at-risk criteria (binary) and if they converted to psychosis (binary outcome). As I have just started working with Mplus and only have R codes for similar models, I would like to kindly ask you if you could recommend any paper or example to get familiar with this kind of modelling using Mplus? Thank you very much and all the best! V
 Bengt O. Muthen posted on Saturday, May 31, 2014 - 7:44 am
If you are looking to do growth mixture modeling jointly with discrete-time survival analysis I can send you an Mplus script I have used. If you are interested in continuous-time survival with growth mixtures you will find our paper on that topic on our website.
 Stefanie Schmidt posted on Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 3:47 am
Dear Bengt, it would be great if you could send me the Mplus script you have used. Thank you very much!
 Bengt O. Muthen posted on Sunday, June 01, 2014 - 10:45 am
Just sent it.
 Katsuya Oi posted on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 1:43 pm
Dear Bengt,

I'm doing continuous-time survival with growth mixtures. Is it possible to ask for the Mplus script used for the paper that you were referring to?

best,

katsu
 Bengt O. Muthen posted on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 2:15 pm
You find them for this paper posted under Papers, Survival Analysis:

Muthén, B., Asparouhov, T., Boye, M., Hackshaw, M. & Naegeli, A. (2009). Applications of continuous-time survival in latent variable models for the analysis of oncology randomized clinical trial data using Mplus. Technical Report. Click here to view Mplus outputs used in this paper.
download paper contact first author
 Katsuya Oi posted on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 2:28 pm
My apologies. I don't see any Mpluts outputs on the paper itself. Is there a working link for them?
 Bengt O. Muthen posted on Friday, August 31, 2018 - 2:44 pm
If you go to the paper you find "Click here..."
Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: