Mplus.R script PreviousNext
Mplus Discussion > Structural Equation Modeling >
Message/Author
 Joseph E. Glass posted on Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 8:56 am
I am hoping to find a way to extract all Bayes PLOT2 graphs from an Mplus gh5 file, to make the process of examining posterior parameter, trace, and autocorrelation plots quicker. Sometimes they take a handful of seconds for each to render.

Are there plans to update the mplus.R script to incorporate bayes plots, or perhaps do you have an unreleased experimental version?

Thank you,
Joe
 Linda K. Muthen posted on Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 11:44 am
If you have questions about MplusAutomation, you should contact Michael Hallquist, the program developer.
 Joseph E. Glass posted on Thursday, May 31, 2012 - 12:40 pm
Thanks, yes his program is excellent. I was actually though referring to the Mplus.R file that was developed by your group.
 Michael Hallquist posted on Friday, June 01, 2012 - 12:39 pm
Hi Joe,

Good idea to incorporate some of the plot2 information into R graphs. To make this information easier to obtain, I'll add some code to MplusAutomation to read the gh5 file into an R list, which you could use from there. I'll try to get to this in the next few weeks.

Best,
Michael
 Tihomir Asparouhov posted on Friday, June 01, 2012 - 2:52 pm
Joe

Perhaps you would find the thin option useful - if the traceplots take seconds to render may be you are using too much density.

Tihomir
Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: