Within subjects design PreviousNext
Mplus Discussion > Multilevel Data/Complex Sample >
Message/Author
 J.D. Haltigan posted on Monday, November 06, 2006 - 10:03 am
Hi,
I am attempting to generate a simple covariance matrix from a set of raw data which are in a .dat form. I will then use the covariance matrix to do some measurement modeling with regard to G theory.

I am having a bit of trouble generating the covariance matrix from Mplus, but this is probably becuase my code for the within subjects data is incorrect.

In the dat. file, I have two between subjects vectors that are the Object of Measurement and Rater. Each rater rates each object of measurement across three levels of the within subjects factor which are the episodes of a particular paradigm (abbreviated FF SF RE). Each raters mean for each object of measurement in that episode appear in the cells for the FF, SF, and RE vectors respectively.

As it stands, this is my code, but I know I am missing something. Any help would be appreciated.

Data:
FILE IS....

TYPE=INDIVIDUAL;
NOBSERVATIONS ARE 247;

Variable:
Names are OOM Group Rater FF SF RE;
USEVAR= OOM Rater FF SF RE;
WITHIN=FF SF RE;
!BETWEEN=OOM;
CLUSTER IS OOM RATER;

Analysis: Type is TWOLEVEL COMPLEX;

Output: SAMPSTAT;
 Linda K. Muthen posted on Monday, November 06, 2006 - 4:42 pm
Please send the input, data, output, and your license number to support@statmodel.com. It sounds like you want to save a covariance matrix but I don't see any SAVEDATA command.
Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: