Paper Request and Question PreviousNext
Mplus Discussion > Multilevel Data/Complex Sample >
Message/Author
 Steven A. Miller posted on Thursday, April 10, 2014 - 6:36 am
(1) Would it be possible to obtain a copy of:

Asparouhov, T., & Muthén, B. (2003). Full-information maximum-likelihood estimation of general two-level latent variable models with missing data.

(2) I saw Dr. Bengt Muthén give a presentation at APS in May of 2005. In that presentation, he talked about a longitudinal latent variable model where the indicators were changing over time -- either people aged out of an old measure or a measure was updated. There was a period of time where both measures were given, and an attempt at linkage was made. I haven't successfully been able to find a reference to this procedure. Is it possible to obtain a reference or a copy of that training?

Thank you in advance,
Steve
 Bengt O. Muthen posted on Friday, April 11, 2014 - 5:58 am
(1) I will send you the paper.

(2) I talked about that in our Johns Hopkins training which was recorded and is on our website together with handouts. See handout for Topic 4, slides 98-99. I have tried to inspire people to investigate this further and write about it, but it hasn't been done yet as far as I know. An application of this thinking is in

Pettit, G.S., Keiley, M.K., Laird, R.D., Bates, J.E. & Dodge, K.A. (2007). Predicting the developmental course of mother-reported monitoring across childhood and adolescence from early proactive parenting, child temperament, and parents’ worries. Journal of Family Psychology, 21, 206-217.
Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: