Multigroup CFA with Dichotomous Varia... PreviousNext
Mplus Discussion > Confirmatory Factor Analysis >
Message/Author
 Mesfin S. Mulatu posted on Friday, February 23, 2007 - 3:08 pm
Hello All,

I am trying to do a multigroup CFA with dichotomous indicators. I am having difficulty in getting my models identified or converge to a solution. I am not sure the examples (5.16 & 5.17) in the user's guide are appropriate in my case.

I would like your help in specifiying the constraints needed for a multigroup ONE FACTOR CFA model with dichotomous variables [as is in
F BY X1 X2 X3; with all x's having only two cateogies].

Thanks.

Mesfin
 Linda K. Muthen posted on Saturday, February 24, 2007 - 7:01 am
You need to send your input, data, output, and license number to support@statmodel.com.
 Tomasz ¯ó³tak posted on Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 5:47 am
Dear Linda,

I'm fitting one dimension multigroup CFA model with categorical data (using Mplus 7.11). The number of groups is 34. I'v estimated model both with ML and WLSMV without problems. When I use WLSMV everything works fine except modindices. Although I've specified option MODINDICES(0) for some groups I do not get modindicies for some intercepts and factor loadings. In one group I've all of them in other some of them are missing. What can cause this situation? Might I assume that they are negligible while they are not reported?
 Linda K. Muthen posted on Wednesday, July 03, 2013 - 10:28 am
Please send the outputs and your license number to support@statmodel.com.
Add Your Message Here
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Password:
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message
Action: