Random coefficient mode PreviousNext
Mplus Discussion > Structural Equation Modeling >
 Daniel posted on Thursday, May 26, 2005 - 6:46 am
I'm working on a paper, employing SEM, however, I have a random slope. First, would you call this SEM, or something different? Second, can you suggest some references using random slopes?
Back to top
Add Your Message Here
Username: Posting Information:
This is a private posting area. Only registered users and moderators may post messages here.
Options: Enable HTML code in message
Automatically activate URLs in message