- Asparouhov & Muthén (2013). Auxiliary Variables in Mixture Modeling: 3-Step Approaches Using Mplus. Accepted
for publication in Structural Equation Modeling. An earlier version of this paper is posted as web note 15. Appendices with Mplus scripts are available here.
- Asparouhov & Muthén (2013). Multiple-group factor analysis alignment. Accepted for publication in Structural Equation Modeling.
Mplus input, output, and data files for Web Note 18 Monte Carlo simulations are available here. Real-data analyses of the tradition-conformity
items for 26 countries and corresponding Monte Carlo simulation are available here. For further information, see the 2013 July
Ljubljana talk here.
- Muthén and Asparouhov (2013). New methods for the study of measurement invariance with many groups. Mplus scripts are available here.
- Muthén & Asparouhov (2013). Item response modeling in Mplus: A multi-dimensional, multi-level, and multi-timepoint example.
- Version 7 papers are available here.