- Muthén, B. & Asparouhov, T. (2013). BSEM measurement invariance analysis.
Paper can be downloaded from here. Mplus Web Notes: No. 17. January 11, 2013.
- Muthén, B. & Asparouhov, T. (2012). Bayesian SEM: A more flexible representation of substantive theory. Psychological Methods, 17, 313-335.
Paper can be downloaded from here. Download the 2nd version
dated April 14, 2011. Click
here to view the seven web tables referred to in the paper and
here to view Mplus inputs, data, and outputs used in this version of paper. Download
the 1st version dated September 29, 2010 containing a MIMIC section
and more tables, and the corresponding Mplus inputs, data, and outputs
here. The seven web tables correspond to tables 8, 10, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21
of the first version.
- Zercher F, Schmidt P, Cieciuch J and Davidov E (2015) The comparability of the universalism value over time and across countries in the European Social Survey: exact vs. approximate measurement invariance. Frontiers in Psychology. 6:733. DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2015.00733
- Fong, T. C. T., & Ho, R. T. H. (2013). Factor analysis of the hospital depression and anxiety scale: A Bayesian structural equation modeling approach. Quality of Life Research, 10.1007/s11136-013-0429-2
- van de Schoot, R., Tummers, L., Lugtig, P., Kluytmans, A., Hox, J. & Muthén, B. (2013). Choosing between Scylla and Charybdis? A comparison of scalar, partial and the novel possibility of approximate measurement invariance. Frontiers in Psychology, 4, 1-15. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2013.00770.
- Zyphur, M & Oswald, F. Bayesian Estimation and Inference: A User's Guide. (2013, August 11) Journal of Management DOI: 10.1177/0149206313501200
- Golay, P., Reverte, I., Rossier, J., Favez, N., & Lecerf, T. (2012, November 12). Further insights on the French WISC–IV factor structure through Bayesian structural equation modeling. Psychological Assessment. Advance online publication. DOI: 10.1037/a0030676
For more information, visit our General Description page.