- Asparouhov, T, & Muthén, B. (2017). Prior-posterior predictive P-values. Mplus Web Notes: No. 22. April 27, 2017. Version 2. (Download Mplus analyses)
- Hoijtink, H. & van de Schoot, R. (2017). Testing small variance priors using prior-posterior predictive P-values. Forthcoming in Psychological Methods.
- Asparouhov, T., Muthén, B. & Morin, A. J. S. (2015). Bayesian structural equation modeling with cross-loadings and residual covariances: Comments on Stromeyer et al. Journal of Management, 41, 1561-1577.
- Muthén, B. & Asparouhov, T. (2013). BSEM measurement invariance analysis. Mplus Web Notes: No. 17. January 11, 2013.
- Muthén, B. & Asparouhov, T. (2012). Bayesian SEM: A more flexible representation of substantive theory. Psychological Methods, 17, 313-335.
Download the 2nd version dated April 14, 2011. Download webtables referred to in the paper, and
Mplus inputs, data, and outputs used in this version of paper. Download the 1st version dated September 29, 2010 containing a MIMIC section
and more tables, and the corresponding Mplus inputs, data, and outputs. The seven web tables correspond to tables 8, 10, 17, 18, 19, 20, and 21 of the first version.
- Dombrowski, S.C., Golay, P., McGill, R.J., & Canivez, G.L. (2017). Investigating the theoretical structure of the DAS-II core battery at school age using Bayesian structural equation modeling. Psychology in the Schools. 2017;1–18.
- De Bondt, N, & Van Petegem, P. (2015). Psychometric evaluation of the overexcitability questionnaire-two applying Bayesian structural equation modeling (BSEM) and multiple-Group BSEM-based alignment with approximate measurement invariance. Frontiers in Psychology 6:1963. DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2015.01963
- Zercher F, Schmidt P, Cieciuch J and Davidov E (2015) The comparability of the universalism value over time and across countries in the European Social Survey: exact vs. approximate measurement invariance. Frontiers in Psychology. 6:733. DOI: 10.3389/fpsyg.2015.00733
- Fong, T. C. T., & Ho, R. T. H. (2013). Factor analysis of the hospital depression and anxiety scale: A Bayesian structural equation modeling approach. Quality of Life Research, 10.1007/s11136-013-0429-2
- van de Schoot, R., Tummers, L., Lugtig, P., Kluytmans, A., Hox, J. & Muthén, B. (2013). Choosing between Scylla and Charybdis? A comparison of scalar, partial and the novel possibility of approximate measurement invariance. Frontiers in Psychology, 4, 1-15. doi: 10.3389/fpsyg.2013.00770.
- Zyphur, M & Oswald, F. Bayesian Estimation and Inference: A User's Guide. (2013, August 11) Journal of Management DOI: 10.1177/0149206313501200
- Golay, P., Reverte, I., Rossier, J., Favez, N., & Lecerf, T. (2012, November 12). Further insights on the French WISC–IV factor structure through Bayesian structural equation modeling. Psychological Assessment. Advance online publication. DOI: 10.1037/a0030676
For more information, visit our General Description page.